• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Russian 635P?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A few years ago when I was hunting around for 6C45P tubes, the (Russian) dealer I was purchasing from told me I should also try the 635P, some of which I bought. Does anyone know anything about this tube? Can anyone point me to a data sheet? It's a tall, v. rugged 9-pin single triode. Looks like 7W or so dissipation.

Oops, I didn't look carefully enough at that data sheet. It's not the data sheet for my tube, which has 635P written on it.

Attachments

• 635p.jpg
    635p.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 317
serengetiplains said:
A few years ago when I was hunting around for 6C45P tubes, the (Russian) dealer I was purchasing from told me I should also try the 635P, some of which I bought. Does anyone know anything about this tube? Can anyone point me to a data sheet? It's a tall, v. rugged 9-pin single triode. Looks like 7W or so dissipation.

It is this tube: 6Э5П, RF tetrode:

http://www.radiolamp.hut2.ru/sprav/index.php?to=tetrod&lamp=605p

Data is in Russian, however it should be easy to translate. Apparently it is an equivalent of EL183.

Cheers

x-pro

P.S. - found a datasheet as a picture:

Attachments

• 6e5p.gif
    6e5p.gif
    81 KB · Views: 359
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.