Euphonia is back! - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Tubes / Valves

Tubes / Valves All about our sweet vacuum tubes :) Threads about Musical Instrument Amps of all kinds should be in the Instruments & Amps forum

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 23rd January 2007, 01:14 PM   #1
Banned

Default Euphonia is back!

From the front page of the Euphonia web site, it would seem that they were no longer taking orders, but I sent an email and received the following info:

Mike

No, we are not closed for business. Just the contrary, we are reorganizing ourselves to serve our customers better.Which transformers are you are interested in buying and your shipping ZIP? Please let me know so that I can check for availability and send you a quote.

Regards

Keith

Just thought that i would pass this along to everyone.
Old 23rd January 2007, 05:01 PM   #2
Sherman is offline Sherman  United States
diyAudio Member

This is good news.

I purchased a pair of James SE OPTs from them a couple years ago and services was fantastic. They were delivered within three days of my order. Their price for the pair with shipping was also very good.

I'm currently (still) trying to decide on my next amp project and I'd like to use James trafos if I can.

Hide this!Advertise here!