• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Lasers, Tubes, and PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all! Something wonderful has happened to me! I've been given access to a powerful, professional laser engraver. One of the many things that can be done with this, is the etching of circuit boards. As soon as I heard this, I knew the possibilities for DIY audio gadgetry were limitless!

Does anyone know where to get PCB designs for diy audio hardware that I can feed into my new machine? You know, beyond the simple schematic, I'm looking for the graphic to be etched...

If anyone has any advice, I'd love to hear about it!

Cheers,

-Jeff

Well there are many PCB designs out there, what in particular are you looking for??

You can also just design your own PCB"s from the schematics, I do it all the Time, actually I have only done One project that was a PCB that I didn"t design (Green Preamp) but all the others were my own PCB designs and were etched by myself and I had absolutly no experience in designing my own PCB"s before hand and most all of them worked out great with a couple of exceptions.....

Cheers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.