• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Bay Area Diy Festival

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
BAY AREA DIY FESTIVAL

Hi,

I would like to host a informal DIY festival,a kind of “run what you bring” type of thing.
OEM equipment is definitely welcome. I have use of a rather large Club room that i have reserved for 9:00AM-10:00PM on October 15th Sunday. So if have a Amp,SACD player or a set of Speaker you would like to bring all are welcome, especially if you have a Kit speaker or a open source design speaker. Any vendor who wants to show his products is more than welcome. The Club room has a full kitchen so bring a dish and/or beverage for Pot-Luck.The facility has very easy access for the largest of speakers and equipment, I will provide a upright-dolly,a pair of furniture dollies and a cart. For me the best method of communication is the phone.

The address is:

1099 Admiral Court
San Bruno, CA 94066
(650) 588-8505
breginato@sbcglobal.net

Directions:

From Freeway 101 take 380 West exit, then take El Camino Real North exit, make a right turn on El Camino Real, stay on the far left lane to make a right turn, make a left turn at the first light which is Commodore, then make a left turn on Admiral Court, the apartment complex is located across the street from the Tanforan Shopping Mall, the clubhouse is situated just behind the large water fountain, parking available at the mall's parking lot.

From 280 Freeway take 380 East exit, then take El Camino Real North, make a left turn on El Camino Real, then make a left turn on Commodore drive, make a left turn on Admiral Court, the apartment complex is located cross the street from the Tanforan Shopping Mall, the clubhouse is situated just behind the large water fountain, parking available at the mall's parking lot.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.