• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

һ̨300bcµ¨»ú£¬´ó¼Ò¸øµãÒâ¼û£¬Ð»Ð»

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
һ̨300BCµ¨»ú£¬´ó¼Ò¸øµãÒâ¼û£¬Ð»Ð»

Attachments

• bigbull_4566789.jpg
    bigbull_4566789.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 685
Hi 7758258,

Looks like your amplifier is made by radio factory in China. You asked us for comments. However, you didn't give us any details of your amp such as Manufacturer, model number etc. It just impossible for us to give you any comments at all.

It's better for you to let us know how you like this amplifier first. It would be very interesting if you can take some pictures inside the amplifier as well. Then, we would have better idea what kind of components used and the layouts in there. If you can post the schematic, it would even better.

Have a nice day,

Johnny Tang,

p.s. Guys, 7758258's message is with GB2312 coding.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Umm, I'm going to assume that given the fact that this fellow posted in simple Chinese he might unfortunately not speak English.. So expecting a response to English language queries is probably futile..

Too bad the Star Trek universal translator is as of yet still a pipe dream..

Certainly the Russian>English, English>Russian internet based machine translator I sometimes used to converse with a friend in Siberia did such a lousy job at translating that it was frequently almost impossible to understand what was meant.

Thread title is more or less:

A 300BC gallbladder machine, everybody for an opinion, thanks

I think the word should not be translated as gall bladder. In Chinese, the word for tube and gall bladder is the same. Literally "light bulb" would be translated as "light gall bladder" if you use a translation machine.

Still cannot find my writing pad to write Chinese.
Poor me.

Raymond.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.