• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Tube God TH-1 Amp Regulator PCB ????

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I was at a swap meet this weekend and picked up a "Tube God TH-1 Amp Regulator" PCB, fully loaded but never used. It has the numbers 9-82 which i assume to me Sept. 1982. But i have no idea what amp this is for???

It has solder pads for In/Out/Gnd and has 2 RCA 7819 and 1 RCA 7815 TO-3 Devices plus a LM10CH and a 2N3439 as well as a TIP50 on board.

If anyone knows what this is or has any DOCS, or any interest in it. please let me know.

ZC

Based on the parts you mentioned, this is a regulator board for (maybe) filaments and high voltage. The LM10CH is an opamp voltage reference which may be controlling the 2N3439 to deliver the high voltage, probably 300-350V range. The TIP50 can deliver up to 500V I suppose.

This board for a power amp project as the name implies.

If this has been made in 1982 by some small company, or a person, it won't be known for many.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.