• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Tube Cad Journal dead

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
In the blog he stated that his father recently passed away. I know from experience how much time this can consume.

My father passed away 6 months ago, he did not have any plans in place for care of my mother who has dementia. 6 months later we are still dealing with the details of cleaning out a lifetime of personal belongings from their house and trying to sell it. My mom is now staying in an assisted living facillity 250 miles away. This means that almost every weekend I have to get both of my brothers, two witnesses, and a notary over to her place to sign papers. We still don't have the paperwork necessary to sell the house (waiting on Title transfer), and the house is not empty yet.

If you have elderly parents in poor health, insist on helping them set this stuff ahead of time. Even if they tell you that it is all done!

I am in the same position. The only time you see me here is from the computer at work. Tubelab, and all of the cool stuff has to wait. Trust me, I do have a new web site comming, and the TubelabSE boards will be available, when I can be available to properly support them. I am sure that John is in a similar state. He will return.

His blog also states that he lost his primary hard drive in December, so did I. Is this just a weird coincidence?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.