• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Photo Gallery

gianis laboratories!!

my private tube-room place!:smash:

Attachments

• feb22^16.jpg
    feb22^16.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 4,091
Euridice Preamp finished....

Hi,
with Tribute transformers and AZ1 mesh rectifier tube....

Greetings from Germany

Barossi

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Bas Horneman said:
Hi Barossi,

Yes..tnt..but I was shocked how similar it was..with the routed sides and all.

Did you use Schaeffer for the topplate?

Are you happy with how the Euridice performs..

Did you build it on a breadboard first?

Regards,
Bas

Hi Bas,

yes i used Schaeffer for the topplate. I tried out several things the last two years on my Euridice breadboard. (6H30, 5687, etc..) In the end i build the "original" Euridice with the 5842.
Yes i like the sound of this preamp. It does not colourate the signal like 26 or 56/27 triodes does. It behavous like a wire. I also could drive several amps or my headphone with it.

Greetings Barossi

First tube project finally complete!

Finally! My 6922 preamp is complete. I just want to say thanks to the great deal of help I received from this forum in building it. I hope no one is offended by the large amount of sand in it (4 MOSFETs, 6 LM3x7, 16 rectifiers.... :) ) A very rewarding project: worked right away at the flick of the switch, and the improvement in sound on my system was obvious right away.