• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Photo Gallery

My monoblocks

Here they are: a couple after small ecl86 monoblocks and a matched Matisse - clone pre phono.
ampli%2520senza%2520iban%2520006.jpg

5-foto.JPG

A pick of the underneath, the scheme is taken by TNT l'insulto:
ampli%2520senza%2520iban%2520003.jpg

300B amp

Happy New Year everyone! These holidays have finally allowed me to finish my latest amp creation.

Very simple design - single input/driver stage using C3o tube (6.3V version of C3m), cap-coupled to 300B. I'm using permalloy Tamura iron and a Jensen silver foil coupling cap. I'm also using some new heater circuits (Rod Coleman design) which are really quite novel.

Sound is excellent. Very nice transparency, even better than my 3-stage designs. Fine details are unbelievable... a little better than my big 845 amp if I can be honest. Not quite the ultimate transparency of the 845 though.

Attachments

• IMG_0615 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0615 (Small).JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 1,084
  • IMG_0616 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0616 (Small).JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 1,090
Happy New Year everyone! These holidays have finally allowed me to finish my latest amp creation.

Very simple design - single input/driver stage using C3o tube (6.3V version of C3m), cap-coupled to 300B. I'm using permalloy Tamura iron and a Jensen silver foil coupling cap. I'm also using some new heater circuits (Rod Coleman design) which are really quite novel.

Sound is excellent. Very nice transparency, even better than my 3-stage designs. Fine details are unbelievable... a little better than my big 845 amp if I can be honest. Not quite the ultimate transparency of the 845 though.

I also built a 300B amp but with TJ Full music carbon plates and a 6SN7 driver. I love it and are playing right now. I also just finished a preamp using C3m tubes which is excellent. Do you have a schematic ?