• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Photo Gallery

Sodacose: very nice.
Here's my attempt at a tube build. I's a Muffsy BSTRD. I'm not into tubes, but I had to build the bstrd as I have built all the muffsy phono stages
I planned to run it with bare pcb for testing, then I found an old dtv decoder that I could use for chassis. Here's the result. It's not a looker, but it sounds interesting.

Attachments

• DSC_1333.jpg
    DSC_1333.jpg
    740.8 KB · Views: 1,023
  • DSC_1338.jpg
    DSC_1338.jpg
    416 KB · Views: 996
  • DSC_1341.jpg
    DSC_1341.jpg
    553.7 KB · Views: 966
Sodacose: very nice.
Here's my attempt at a tube build. I's a Muffsy BSTRD. I'm not into tubes, but I had to build the bstrd as I have built all the muffsy phono stages
I planned to run it with bare pcb for testing, then I found an old dtv decoder that I could use for chassis. Here's the result. It's not a looker, but it sounds interesting.

Thank you! That BSTRD looks like a nice little circuit, too. Nice job on the scavenged case :)

Here is my 12AX7/6SL7/6SN7/6AS7G pp triode amplifier. about 12w/ch.
With tone controls.
Not fully finished yet. (mark lamps and wood side panels needed)

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

And there is my second amplifier set. Separate pre /power amp.

Pre has 6N2P/6N6P with tone controls + 40hz 18db/oct sub out. And tube regulated power supply.
power amp has 6F12P/KT88 80w/ch

And the last is shown in the background in monoamp, that drives the subs.

Same type... 6F12P/KT88

in the foreground is shown 6as7g test bench

a big thank for the advice Artosalo

Last edited:
my last build ... "sweetLANA" 6AS7G & ECC83 OTL Headphone Amp :)

power supply

controlboard

together with my Rasberry pi Music Player: