• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Bogen V20 PA Amp Schematic or ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I am having trouble finding a schematic for my old Bogen PA Amp Model V20. It used to have a junk turntable on it.

After 15 years of storage, I have decided to finish this into a guitar amp. It used to play pretty well through thru one of the 2 mic inputs.

Now I just want to understand it better, learn some new skills and fix it.

Then I can start playing some of that old time rock n' roll again.

Any help, schematic, shared interest?

Thanks

@MetalBay0_1

Hi and welcome to diyAudio. I've googled for the the Bogen VP20 Turntable and all I can come with is replacement idler tires. Also searched the Bogen site itself: www.bogen.com/documentindex/
and I came up empty. :whazzat:

So it looks like it's just a small amplifier in a Bogen "Record Player", not a PA amplifier. What's the tube compliment? I have a few schemantics for Bogen PA amps, maybe I have one close or similar to the one used in your turntable. Are you wanting to turn this into a practice amp, as I don't see an amp made for a record player could 'put out' much power.

The closest one I've found is the VP18 but it will set you back 14USD:
www.agtannenbaum.com/b_cat.html#BOGEN

Sorry I couldn't be much more help!

Wayne

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.