• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Wanted: Pioneer sa-810 schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a very old Pioneer sa-810. Nice push-pull thing, but quite complex 3d wiring. Hard to follow.
I am relatively new to tube amp restoration, and I just cant find my way around this thing without a schematic.
I have spent a good few hours searching the net, but with no luck (I did find the schematic, but nothing for free, and I'm not ready to invest).
Can Anyone help?

-Raphael

SA-810 Schematic

OK I have the CD with me today - definitely has the SA-810 schematic on it. Unfortunately its a .pcx "Photoshop" file of 744kBytes and for some reason converting it to jpg seems to double the file size. Email me with your email address and I'll send it to you.
Cheers,
Ian

Thanks for the schematic, Raphael. (And Ian for giving it to Raphael)
Gee, there ain't much-if any info on the Pioneer SA-810.
I also have a Sansui 1000A and there is a lot of info and more interest to be found.

If anybody else has any useful info on the "Pioneer SA-810" I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance,
Andrew.

Cheers !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.