• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Shinrock transformers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Has anyone here had dealings with Shinrock and if so is it normal to order and pay for trannies then hear nothing for 12 months and not get answers to your emails to them to ask where they are.I think i've been stung twice:eek:nce by Handmade and once by Shinrock as well.

shinrock

Hi Kianbach,

I haven't been a customer of Shinrock, but the guy seems to have his premises near my birthtown Freiburg.
Are you shure he is receiving your mails?

Just happened to me.... I had ordered parts from "Askjanfirst" in Germany and nothing arrived .....so I called. He never got my mails even though I was a customer before, correct email adress et all! And I suppose he wasn't lying to me...the man is in business forever....and I think so is Shinrock.

So try to mail him using another adress of yours/provider or just call, apparently he speaks some english.....

Good luck,
Oliver

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.