• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Hardware??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Where do you guys purchase machine head bolts ect. that are not rustic in appearance but somewhat ornate or exotic? I've just finished prepping a chassis and need some bolts for trannies, chokes ect. preferably powder coated black, and can't seem to locate any locally.

Any leads...?

lpd said:
Where do you guys purchase machine head bolts ect. that are not rustic in appearance but somewhat ornate or exotic? I've just finished prepping a chassis and need some bolts for trannies, chokes ect. preferably powder coated black, and can't seem to locate any locally.

Any leads...?

I would just look harder at typical retail stores. Rona has a good selection in the special parts bins. Wal-Mart has ornate nuts & bolts in the automotive section IIRC. Similarly you could look at any store or store department of automotive customization items.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.