• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Lamm schematics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
eitanwaks said:
Does anyone have schematics for Lamm M2 amp? Is there any way to get the schematics? If not, could anyone recommend a different amp, with readily available schematics, that is on the same quality level more or less?

Thanks

The only 100% info I have for sure is that the 1st stage consist of a 12ax7 with two triodes connected in parallel! and that the output tube quasient point is 175V / 315 mA 55W dissipation.

Regarding the power supply is using an 6ak5 pentode as error amplifier, a 5651 85V gas tube and another 6C33 as pass element.

The signal circuit uses a 2-Stage driver with 12AX7 & 6N6. You can find similar circuits in 6S33 Amplifiers from Audio Professor Japan (they have schematics on their website) among others.

Could you please write the website address?

PSU is regulated with a very classic valve regulator circuit Neon reference, Pentode Error Amp and 6S33 Regulator. I call such circuits generica simplicima.

Where could we find an example of this valve regulator with the 6S33?

Thanks !

Hi
I hope to finish next week my 6c33c SE amplifier.
I chose for my test two schematics. One is the 15w SE made by Borbely and the other one is Melquiades
I will post also the diagram for output transformers made in Romania buy a guy from another forum.
I am open for any suggestion.
www.borbelyaudio.com/adobe/15wse.pdf

Attachments

• Melquiades_SET (1).pdf
    97.5 KB · Views: 670
  • trafo 6C33C.pdf
    9.9 KB · Views: 518
  • TRAFO IESIRE 6C33C (2).pdf
    17.3 KB · Views: 431
Hi Fran
Like I said I have all the parts, transformers will arrive Monday and the PCB I hop to have it until Friday. The Melquiades I want o make it next year to compare with the Borbely and keep for me the best. For Borbely I will use 6H8C, RCA black glass 6J5GT an 6C33C of course. Somebody will send me for test after I will finis the amp a pair of 6C18C. The transformer was made on E20 core 20cm square meter . A huge trafos. The supply transformers have the same size.

Hi
I hope to finish next week my 6c33c SE amplifier.
I chose for my test two schematics. One is the 15w SE made by Borbely and the other one is Melquiades
I will post also the diagram for output transformers made in Romania buy a guy from another forum.
I am open for any suggestion.
www.borbelyaudio.com/adobe/15wse.pdf

Hello gabrielbecheanu,
Any update with any of the amps? how do they sound?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.