• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Technics SU-30A's schema???

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear all,

Happy New Year and have nice weekend,

rite here I've got a pre-amp, named Technics SU-30A. She's tone control, so I wanna take it out of signal path to get somthing new from old parts:D

Pls, advise me her schematic, I've searched on Internet but just got her image, not schema!!!:bawling:

Thanks

Cominup

Dear dudes,

:)

Rite now, I know that in DIYaudio 4rum, we just ONLY talk about DIY, somethingelse like marked equipment, or some tweak them won't be welcome or get your attention.

It's OK, cuz I'm having so much plan to DIY in New Year. One 6V6 or 6P3C amp, one loudspeaker use bass and mid-horn with DIY xover. Then, after that, this xover will be one active xover. I luv DIY day by day :hot:

cominup said:
Rite now, I know that in DIYaudio 4rum, we just ONLY talk about DIY, somethingelse like marked equipment, or some tweak them won't be welcome or get your attention.

Ha? No, we're not just about DIY, check out the off topic and everything else forums! I think no one responded because no one could find the schematic, well I certainly can't, which is a shame :(

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.