• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Tube output indicator - EM84 or 6AF6G

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
English translation of the EM84 page: English-EM84

English translation of the EM83 page: English-EM83

How would I interface two 1v lines to the EM83 tube schematic shown here:

Attachments

• em83-s.jpg
    em83-s.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 721
DrBecker said:
Hi Everyone,
Im new here and i am looking for someone that would build me this
tuning eye indicator. i am just to darn shaky in my old age to solder anymore. My hands move around when i dont want them to. Can anybody build me one of these things?

Thanks!
Doc
have you tried tranquilizers such as Diazepam? a good cigarette or two might also help in a pinch :smash:

sorenj07 said:

have you tried tranquilizers such as Diazepam? a good cigarette or two might also help in a pinch :smash:

i prefer something similar to a cigarette, but with something else in place of the tobacco... :hypno2:

i have been looking for that valvediy page forever, i saw it once maybe 3 years ago and couldn't find it after. sweet. thanks for posting it DrDeville

No, your fine. But, I dont think the advice was entirely in jest. Such drugs really do help some folks steady their hands, of course looking to a tube board for medical advice has its own risks. One should always consult a physician about such things, and a lawyer for making disclaimers like this.

Alcoholic painters and golfers anyone?

ha ha I SEEEE now lol... no i wasnt looking for advice for my shaky hand deal, lol im just looking for someone to BUILD me this tuning eye
meter.... Im not looking for anyone to do it for free of course... I will GLADLY PAY someone to do it. Now, are/ is there anybody willing to take on the job???

You guys crack me up,
scott

bikehorn said:

i prefer something similar to a cigarette, but with something else in place of the tobacco... :hypno2:

Possibly a good solution until you solder the wrong connections and make a mess of it trying to fix what you screwed up after sobering. For me being intoxicated makes it very difficult to build electronics without errors and not taking an eternity to do it. With higher voltages, could be dangerous.:att'n: I'm thinking this is a better solution AFTER you are finished and are listening.:note: :)

:2c:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.