• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

ebay seller jellyfishaudio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i dont know if i can post this here, sorry if i am breaking any forum rule

posting this thread to warn you guys
purchased 2 transformers from this seller, several weeks passed since the estimated time of arrival
contacted the guy who told me he had lost the mail receipt and as so he did not have the tracking number.
told him i was needing the transformers to finish an amp
then he told me we did not have anymore transformers and he was going to order some to his supplier ans send them to me.
another week passed and no news so far.
the transformers are still listed on ebay an can be bought by anybody like if they are available and-or in stock.
tyred of waiting ordered another set from other seller:/

I used paypal as a guest...
here in portugal we have a service called mbnet
we log on to www.mbnet.pt and we can create a virtual credit card to buy things online, set a maximum shopping limit and be protected in case somebody steals the credit card number and ccv he cannot have access to all of the money on the account. on the other hand this service is unknown to ebay or paypal and when we try to explain it to them they get confused etc because it simulates a real card!so its impossible for me to use money back guarantee and paypal resolution centre is useless as well...

i havent give negative feedback yet....i am still waiting... lets see :(

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.