• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Eico ST70 construction manual...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, I sure do need a little help. I purchased a Eico st70, I think there some items not there. I've been searching for a very long time and I need a Eico st70 construction manual. I do have the owners manual with the trouble shooting info. Thank you for your time.

Hey guys,it looks to be a complete unit came with all original tubes, I've done a recap, lots of resistors were way out of spec ,changing them out one at a time. My plan is to get it working as original, I want to seperate the sections.. I want the amplifier for midrange duty only. I'm building a set of triamped speakers. Separate the phono preamp never owned a tube phono pre. I have a general idea where to separate things , if needed ,not sure where to put resistors or caps after the separation. Maybe it will sound so good ,I'll leave it original and start a second system...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.