• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Manual for Tube Technology - Unisis Signature

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

first I'ld like to say Hallo to all here in this board. By the way, I'm a german guy and my english isn't that good. I hope, that you can understand, what I mean.

I found this board while serching the Web for informations about tube amplifiers. It's one of my dreams to have one ... and today I bought one :)
It's a used Tube Technology - Unisis Signature. This amp is in my flat now for some hours but I still haven't switched it on. I have to buy some speaker cables as well. So I have to wait.

My question now, because the amp is a used one without any documentation! Now I'm looking for a user's manual - either in english or german language. It could be an original, a copy or a pdf-file or ...

Where can I get this manual? Please sent your info to my pm or my email account. If there are any other good technical informations available regarding the TT, please let me know.

Thank you for your support!
Ray

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.