• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Specs of old output transformer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

we found 3 output transformers without datasheets

and now I would like to know the specs of these things or if we should put them up for auction.
Googling the numbers didn't work.

Maybe there is some useful information in the numbers that I just don't see because I never users output transformers, or maybe someone has some datasheets for this series in his archive?

Any help is appreciated :)

Nice boxes... what is IN the boxes is what is important.

Someone in Germany may have info on these based on the labels.
But seeing the actual transformer, the core and the pins/wires might tell something, or there may be useful labeling on the unit itself.

There are ways to test transformers to get an idea what their specs are.

Btw, they look small, too small to be output transformers, but they might be nice input or line transformers -
although they could also be small power transformers.

_-_-

Hi, thanks for answering.

I'm sure they are output transformers, since the label reads "Ausgangsübertrager". Ausgang equals Output, Übertrager is another word for Transformator, which of course means transformer.

I didn't take pictures of the transformers (silly me), but I'll try to get some.

Sorry I didn't answer earlier, but I forgot about this thread when I got a picture of on of the transformers. Judging by their looks they are basically worthless.
ctlZOo6.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.