Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Tubes / Valves

Tubes / Valves All about our sweet vacuum tubes :) Threads about Musical Instrument Amps of all kinds should be in the Instruments & Amps forum

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 3rd October 2013, 09:05 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Need schematic of Preamplifier AM 1065

Hi everyone !

I have just bought a pair of monoblock Pre-amplifier Type AM 1065. It had only the signal parts, so I want to DIY a Power supply for it.

Anyones have schematic of this one, please help me.

Thanks so much

IMG_0685.JPG

IMG_0689.JPG

IMG_0686.JPG
Old 3rd October 2013, 11:31 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Skype™ to JonSnell Electronic
I can't find the company listed, let alone a diagramme of the pre-amps. Work your way through it by using the valve types and pinouts to work out what voltage you need. The smoothing capacitor will give a good clue. Normally the voltage rating is 30% more than the HT presented to it. AC heaters of either 6.3 or 5v depending on the valve types.
Old 4th October 2013, 07:24 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

The Filaments need to be 6.3 volts . I would use DC to them and the B+ should be around 225 to 250 DC , the filter caps are most likely rated 350 WVDC .Recap them so you don't do the transformers in .

Hide this!Advertise here!