• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

TubeCad blues...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone!
I've got an annoying problem, suddenly, my Tubecad software does not work anymore. An Error message appears, even after re installing the program from the GlassWare CD.
Maybe some one out there had stomped on the same thing, and can point me to a possible solution. I'm running it on Win 7 OS
kind regards
J.

Attachments

• TCAD err.gif
    TCAD err.gif
    34.8 KB · Views: 295
Yep, this would be a good application for a VM. But it would be a lot less trouble (especially for people already using a Windows machine) if Broskie would bring his software up to date. In one of his blogs a while back he mentioned a computer crash that made him buy a new PC so I was hopeful that this would be the motivation to update his software, but not so. I even emailed him again at that time to let him know this issue was keeping me from buying his stuff, but no response again.

I'm guessing that there is so little money in this that it's just not worth his time to do a re-write. :(

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.