• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Turing's new tube amps. Please give staff about.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Get a nice new aluminum chassis. Outer coating of aluminum oxide. Very hard and beautiful. Ready to do a nice single-ended tube amp.Do what is good? Please also give Ideas.

Behind posted SCH. Inside 6J1 usage correctly? There are so used 6J1 friend Please advise.

Currently existing devices as shown:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to advice You SE 6S19P /+U plate about 160v/ & 6SL7. You can use OT wires for 3.5 kohm.

6s19p

Thank you! 6s19p in China's model is 6c19, We here at very cheap prices equivalent to four eggs., I did like the model.
120v power output by the voltage doubler rectifier is 280v or so, toroidal transformer power enough, so there is plenty to choose.

Attachments

• 17.JPG
    17.JPG
    389 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2011
6s19p

Thank you! 6s19p in China's model is 6c19, We here at very cheap prices equivalent to four eggs., I did like the model.
120v power output by the voltage doubler rectifier is 280v or so, toroidal transformer power enough, so there is plenty to choose.

How about 6P1P? May be can get 3W... What software are you using to display the graph, it's very good looking.;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.