• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

I had to post this..the 211 in all its glory!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
Here you got every thing you possibly can need..........

Coconut-Audio

And it´s swedish :D

I think they spelt it wrong..

your island of pure fantasy...:D..any way you would only hear the sea with all those shells...:rolleyes:

Finding nemo...with dory the fish..made more sense<<<<then again... :D

But I do like the set up (Cary amp)....:)..I would use a silver cable <<<ditch the shell fitment,,

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
Seems to me the sound of this video is fake or dubbing, beig inputed direct from the CD player or PC.
The camera walk fully around, inclusive behind the speakers but there is no change in the sound field, the music perception is the same, just full clear.
Also there is no acoustical feeling of the room.
This is very usual in You tube, in this other dubbing video the music dubbibg start at 1:25 and the room acoustic disappear.
Valveamp1.mp4 - YouTube

:joker::joker::joker:
Here you got every thing you possibly can need..........

Coconut-Audio

And it´s swedish :D

Note: 1 year building time
3.0m Stereo pair (4 cables): $400,000
Because this cable takes so long time to build, we can only take one order per year. We cannot give discounts for it anymore.
E-mail us to order: order@coconut-audio.com
We need a $10,000 down payment using Paypal before starting to build this cable.
The rest of the payment (after 1 year) is done using Escrow.com for the most secure transaction. The money you deposit are safe and are only released to us after you confirm delivery.
:eek:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.