• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Does anyone know of a company that makes circular risers for tubes?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The ones I tried to describe were about .75 inch and without visible tapped holes, but now that I've seen these I like this style Better. Thank You Kindly, you saved me hours or maybe days of Googling. This time I'll bookmark these. I'd order tonight but it's so late my thinking caps hung up to air out for the night. Thanks a lot prairieboy!

Regards,
Mike the mookie!

Sorry it's been awhile since I've had some time to devote to this project. I ordered 3 copper octal plates and 1 nine pin plate from this vendor that very next day and the plates arrived from China very quickly I should add.

They are also very good quality material and the clear coat anodize seems to be very good also since I purposely had left them out in free air on top of the refrigerator no less, for the last two ~ three weeks and they still look like they did when they first came out of the package.

Today my Edcor transformers arrived so maybe I'll find time this weekend to mark and drill my aluminum chassis before sending it out to be chrome plated. Then onto the build.

Thanks again for the lead on the plates!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.