• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

LTspice Frustration...help, please..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm spending this weekend learning LTspice in preparation for my upcoming amp build, and I'm having an issue that may well be due to total ignorance. I downloaded the program, added several model files from Intact Sim City, read the manual, and then gave it a shot. I set up a simple circuit just to test everything out - figure 1. The issue is that whenever I try to run the sim, I get the error message in figure 2. I have tried several different triode models and get the same message; when I check the files they seem to have three connections, as does the schematic, yet the system tells me the schematic has more connections than the file. I also attached the triode_nh.txt file, which is in the lib/sub folder, and contains the triode strapped 6E5P model.

I'm stumped. I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit if that matters.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm sure it's something stupid that I'm missing, but sometimes you just need someone else's eyes...

Attachments

• Schema.jpg
    Schema.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 108
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 109
  • triode_nh.txt
    38.1 KB · Views: 76
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.