adding tone control to SE 6v6 amp - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Tubes / Valves

Tubes / Valves All about our sweet vacuum tubes :) Threads about Musical Instrument Amps of all kinds should be in the Instruments & Amps forum

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 22nd December 2012, 06:04 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default adding tone control to SE 6v6 amp

i took this amp out of an organ and and threw on 1/4" input/outputs and it works as a pretty decent guitar amp.
this is the schematic:
http://www.aronnelson.com/gallery/ma...serialNumber=2

i want to add tone controls but i haven't found any schematics which are straight forward enough for me to copy (i'm still new to building/modifying amps).
i was thinking of trying to copy the tone stack from one of these 2 schematics but was looking for advice on how to incorporate it and if any values on anything should be changed.

thanks for any advice
Old 22nd December 2012, 09:48 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

woops, forgot to include the other 2 schematics with the tone controls i want to copy. i can only find one:
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i...k/Clean8-1.gif

anyone have any advice? please!

Hide this!Advertise here!