• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

single ended transformer driving 32ohm speaker

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i sent emails to some companies which make transformers yet no one send me a reply , but while i was searching i came a cross to Hammond single ended Transformer the 125GSE which gives a 25watt 32ohm at 10kohm (the primary is in range between 2.5k to 10k) , my question is , if i make dual output transformers amp that each transformer has a single 6l6 up to 20watt and the output of 16ohm on each transformer connected in series whats that going to effect on the power of two 6l6 that present a 40watt total?
the link below is for the schematic of the transformer:
Hammond Mfg. - Universal - Single Ended - Tube Output Transformers - (125 Series)

Hello!
I can wind any SET OPT transformer you could dream of. If you would prefer something trully exotic, there is a quad of top quality iron pieces in double c core configuration, suitable for your app. This is my last set of cores (0.1mm ribbon thickness) and it will be several months before my next order. If interested, send me a PM.
Regards,
Peter

Hello!
I can wind any SET OPT transformer you could dream of. If you would prefer something trully exotic, there is a quad of top quality iron pieces in double c core configuration, suitable for your app. This is my last set of cores (0.1mm ribbon thickness) and it will be several months before my next order. If interested, send me a PM.
Regards,
Peter

thanx , what i'm looking for is that the transformer has a 50 watt and above 0.2 a current , the idea is to have three 6l6 in parallel 300v on plate primary of the transformer 6000 ohm to produce 15 watt , so you have 3 6l6 that give you 45 watt total but the current total will be if i'm not wrong 0.15a , and two output of 32 ohm at 6000 ohm pri , and 16ohm at 6000 ohm pri , can you wind that?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.