• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

QRP03 - Tube Buffered Gainclone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Back then, when I was ripped off by this guy referred to in the first post of this thread for three pcb’s that never saw the light I was angry for quite some time. Somehow this invoked a double feeling associated with the praiseworthy initiative of Per-Anders to bring the endeavor to a successful end: would the build remind me forever of the only time someone in diyaudio cheated on me? Now that the final result comes within sight, joy and curiosity are taking over. How will it sound? Per-Anders, you are one of a kind.

How will it sound? No idea... :) but the pcb will look very fine.

As have every PCB I own from you! I am extremely interested in this project. I started to design a tube buffer for my LM3886 home-brew amplifier but after reading this, I will wait to see what you have done and order a couple! Thank you for your work on behalf of the DIY community and the stellar PCB designs and construction!

Darren

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.