• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

custom Tube chassis vendor

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Any recommendations? Would be a larger amp... about 100 Watts mono ( so not a small unit ) and need several made... First a few prototypes, then might a small run of 20. Would need other sheet metal parts made too.

This is a group build for a few locals in the area....

jk

Local companies take orders from 200 euro up. The higher the volume the less costly per item. A couple of years ago I had five chassis laser cut from aluminium plate at reasonable cost. You might find a metal workers company that does stainless too.

I'm making amplifier chassis for myself and others using select
hardwoods with dovetail joints for strength. I don't know if you've
thought about wood for a base but it has some great structural and
aesthetic properties. If you might be interested let me know your
specifications and preferences. Thanks
scottnaylormail@gmail.com

E-mail sent.. interested in a chassis...

Cheers,
Bob

Any recommendations? Would be a larger amp... about 100 Watts mono ( so not a small unit ) and need several made... First a few prototypes, then might a small run of 20. Would need other sheet metal parts made too.

This is a group build for a few locals in the area....

jk

sending you a pm, might have a great deal for you on 10 bare bone kits (chasis, xfomers, power tubes, driver tubes)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.