• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

tube transformer suppliers in Mercosur

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, this is mainly for fellow members based in Mercosur
I was collecting info on transformer winders that operate within the Mercosur zone, for obvious reasons of avoid transport and import overtaxes cost.
So long I have collected a little handfull of links.
If someone can point any other sources, it will be of great interest
Thanks in advance
J.

Transformadores para salida de Audio Push-Pull Amp Valvulares | Computadoras - Electrónica

Amplificadores valvulares Saint Vith

.:: Bazzi Amplifiers - Transformadores para equipos valvulares ::.

http://www.navasbaccino.com.ar/Trafos/Trafos.htm

...and Proffesor Orioli, Santa Fe city based winder, former Phillips Argentina laboratory technician, very skilled on the matter. (works only by individual order, and you has to be prepared for medium to long waiting times)

Hermano,
Surely you are well served with these four manufacturers, hard to find this in all my country.
In my city there is only power transformers builders, they are fully unaware of OPT.
In hi-fi area I know only this small builder below, in 2003 he made some 6C33 15W Stereo SET amps rewiew by a local magazine and received the grade ''Gold Best Buy''.
HOME Schmaedecke
The OPT in this amp was a commercial silicium toroidal core with copper wire.
Seems to me the amps sales have been low as the price was over 6K dollars (Gulp!).
Good Luck

Last edited:
This is sad but true.
To listen low grade music as Samba, Pagode e Sertanejo not need hi-fi or even mid-fi, a low grade boom box is suited.
Unfortunately the fullrange drivers and tube amps fans are just a hand full of audiophiles, maybe some thousand people.
The brazilian audiophiles and music lovers do not accept local hi-fi brands, they think a foreinger equip is always better.:whazzat:
And when one talk in DIY his own tube amp they discredit.
Iam unaware of it, but maybe there is some OPT expert in a small shop, but no offer OPT for sale.

There are lots of 220-110 autotransformers here, but I cant seem to configure them for anything useful...........but there are tubes available, especially for those who save them from being thrown out as junk...like me.

-------------------------------------------------------Rick..........

Attachments

• DSC00440.jpg
    DSC00440.jpg
    840.2 KB · Views: 75
HI MOSQUITO, MI ENGLISH IS REALLY BAD, SORRY.

JORGE HOSTEIN (011-46232423) xxxxx recipients email address removed xxxx
THIS MAN BUILT AUDIO TRANSFORMERS TO HOLIMAR
EXPENSIVE, BUT EVERYBODY SAYS HE'S THE BEST.

GOOD LUCK FROM ROSARIO
DAMIAN CRUZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.