• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Yaqin MC-100b- TJ Full Music 6sn7

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi
Does any one know if I can use TJ Full Music 6sn7s in a Yaqin Mc-100b. I know they will be suitable to replace the [COLOR=#009600 !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=#009600 !important][FONT=inherit !important]stock[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] tubes but I dont know if there is sufficient space between the valve sockets to allow them to be used without touching. Apparently valves like the Psavane CV181 and Treasure CV181, which would be my first choice are not able to be used because they are bigger tubes although I cant find the exact measurements to confirm this.

Thanks

Hi
Does any one know if I can use TJ Full Music 6sn7s in a Yaqin Mc-100b. I know they will be suitable to replace the [COLOR=#009600 !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=#009600 !important][FONT=inherit !important]stock[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] tubes but I dont know if there is sufficient space between the valve sockets to allow them to be used without touching. Apparently valves like the Psavane CV181 and Treasure CV181, which would be my first choice are not able to be used because they are bigger tubes although I cant find the exact measurements to confirm this.

Thanks

I would avoid any manufacturer who didn't bother to publish datasheet for their tubes.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.