• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Joe List Archive

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey all - many of you remember the Joe List, run by Joe Roberts of Sound Practices. I had an indexed archive up on the net long ago. It came down, because spambots were harvesting the email addresses.

Since I've had a few requests, I've made my archive available for download as a single zip. This package will not be linked externally, and I will ask you not to put the html application up on the net again.

Please send me an email if you want the entire lot.

best regards Tim :hphones:

Re redistribution, I don't have any rights to this material, other than I took the time to download the list archives and index it. I pulled it down from the internet at the request of some of the original posters that were being spammed - they assumed that their addresses were being picked from my archive. Let your conscience be your guide - I'm sure the original posters would appreciate credit if you reuse or repost the ideas and materials there.

best regards Tim

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.