• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

How do we reach PMillet?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Pete posted this about two hours ago on diyaudio. It might answer you question. Generally I've found Pete very responsive over the years.

"I have the new rev boards (red, or course) in house now... I've been traveling again (just got back) so I have not found time to document it on the web site.

I will try and get at least some info and pictures on the website and get them on eBay this weekend... it might take a little longer for me to actually build up a pair for myself.

Pete

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
My last name is Kennedy, common as beans, and yet you would not believe how many people can't spell it.. :D The second "N" and "E" in various combinations are the usual victims. In Italy it was almost always spelled "Chenedi" which is the phonetic spelling in Italian.. Note that this also got around the fact that the Italian alphabet includes neither K nor Y. (Yeah I know how that looks.. :p)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.