Sound Valves M60 schematics - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Tubes / Valves

Tubes / Valves All about our sweet vacuum tubes :) Threads about Musical Instrument Amps of all kinds should be in the Instruments & Amps forum

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 29th December 2011, 11:35 PM   #1
stigs is offline stigs  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Sound Valves M60 schematics

Looking for scematics for my M60 mono blocks. Any help finding these would be greatly appreciated.
Old 30th December 2011, 09:22 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Hi Stig

I used to have a pair of the amp long time ago, and gave them away to my uncle ... the good new is that I just found the manuals and schematic. Are you just looking for the schematics or do you want the entire manual ?

Quinnling
Old 31st December 2011, 08:47 AM   #3
stigs is offline stigs  United States
diyAudio Member

Default M60 schematic

If you are offering both I would love to have them. I would be happy to pay for you efforts. PM me with your needs.
Old 4th June 2012, 06:38 PM   #4
dazzurb is offline dazzurb  United States
diyAudio Member

Default I find myself in need of the M60 manual and schematics myself...

Hello Quinnling or Stigs...

I'm new to this forum and I was hoping I could get some help?

I find myself in need of the manual and the schematic for the Sound Valves M60 amplifier... I have acquired a couple of semi complete circuit boards and I plan to complete a couple of these amps... I've been able to figure out some of the necessary connections but several of the connections to the board remain a mystery. They appear to be HIGHLY modified Dyna Mark III's and I'm sure the Dyna transformers will work but there is very little information available concerning what else I would need to finish them. The source of the boards does not have schematic or manual so I'm hoping I can get a copy from whichever of you has the original (or a copy of the original?). They don't seem to be available on the web anywhere.

This will be a fairly expensive project and I am hoping to find out in advance if I am wasting my time and money...

I will be glad to pay for a copy (whatever you think is fair!) so please PM me with whatever your needs might be? Also if anybody has any idea where else I might find the info, please let me know...

Thanks in advance for any any help in this matter...

-Tom-

Hide this!Advertise here!