• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Sound Valves M60 schematics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I find myself in need of the M60 manual and schematics myself...

Hello Quinnling or Stigs...

I'm new to this forum and I was hoping I could get some help?

I find myself in need of the manual and the schematic for the Sound Valves M60 amplifier... I have acquired a couple of semi complete circuit boards and I plan to complete a couple of these amps... I've been able to figure out some of the necessary connections but several of the connections to the board remain a mystery. They appear to be HIGHLY modified Dyna Mark III's and I'm sure the Dyna transformers will work but there is very little information available concerning what else I would need to finish them. The source of the boards does not have schematic or manual so I'm hoping I can get a copy from whichever of you has the original (or a copy of the original?). They don't seem to be available on the web anywhere.

This will be a fairly expensive project and I am hoping to find out in advance if I am wasting my time and money...

I will be glad to pay for a copy (whatever you think is fair!) so please PM me with whatever your needs might be? Also if anybody has any idea where else I might find the info, please let me know...

Thanks in advance for any any help in this matter...

-Tom-

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.