Music Angel XD-SE EL34 Amp - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Tubes / Valves

Tubes / Valves All about our sweet vacuum tubes :) Threads about Musical Instrument Amps of all kinds should be in the Instruments & Amps forum

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 22nd May 2011, 12:06 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Music Angel XD-SE EL34 Amp

Hi, I have bought a second hand Music Angel EL34, which has been looked after and re-tubed! I haven't tried it out yet. I'm waiting for the wife to go and get her hair done so I can play and find a space for it to live in!

The chap I bought it off was a Radio-Ham and has changed the EL34 for a quad matched set and also changed the 6SL7 for a couple of circa 1940 tubes!

What I don't have is a manual, can any body let me have a copy? I'll cover any expense.

There is a switch on top of the amp, any body know what this is for. There are also two 'Indicator' tubes fitted are these necessary or just an add piece of glitz?

I would love to know if any one can suggest any cap changes etc to improve sound etc??

Regards, Knutech

Hide this!Advertise here!