• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

ZKIT2 Zen Triode mono SET amplifier kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am looking for a list of components for these amp boards. I would like to buy these components in the UK. I have already made the PC-Boards. I just need a transformer and a suppler for these components. High Fidelity Engineering (Decware) are not interested in people that have second hand units.
I now have two of these valve amps boards, both have circuit board problems, which I would like to fix. I would like a list of components that are on these circuit board, plus any info I can get. Can any one help me.

Attachments

• PC Boards Layout and Photo.jpg
    PC Boards Layout and Photo.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 240
I can provide you de list and more. I've build a stereo amp based on Zen Triode using russian equivalent tubes.
I haven't used a prinded board. Point to point it's easy for this amp.
I still have a few issues with it but is can be solved using an eq. The cause it's the OPT's i guess as i'm using salvaged transformers(poor quality).

The amp sound's sweet. And it's not just my opinion. I will come back tomorrow with the part list and the rest.
Good luck.

Bdw. You can find the schematic for the stereo amps on decware.com. It's a good start

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.