anyone have experience with a Radio Craftsmen C400? - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Tubes / Valves

Tubes / Valves All about our sweet vacuum tubes :) Threads about Musical Instrument Amps of all kinds should be in the Instruments & Amps forum

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 15th February 2011, 05:46 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default anyone have experience with a Radio Craftsmen C400?

Hi all,

I've bee lurking for a while and I'm thrilled to find so much information in one place. I've been trying to decide on a schematic to build and the radio craftsmen C400 seems to fit (at some of) my requirements.

Low part count
Reasonable power
"classic" tube circuit
can be built as a stereo amp on a single chassis

I've been meandering my way through a pspice model of this amp and I'd figure I'd stop and introduce myself and solicit some input from anyone who's actually built or listened to this amp.

Jim

P.S. I bought a photofact of this circuit from the SAMS site. I'm not sure if it's appropriate to repost the schematic due to the copyright. Please let me know if it's ok to do so for purposes of discussion.

Hide this!Advertise here!