• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

New Tube Manufacture?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just saw this on another forum and thought I would check in here to see if anyone has heard anything about these.

Data Sheet for the 12AX7KVA

They also make a new 6EU7.
I could not find an English version of the site, but most web site translators work ok.

voshod

Attachments

• sunrisetube.jpg
    sunrisetube.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 467
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Voskhod make the standard Russian 6Н2П-ЕВ and related designs, which are used as ECC83/12AX7 substitutes. I believe they have been sold as Sovtek, or other New Sensor brands in the past. The old Sovtek 12AX7WA looks just like a Voskhod 6Н2П inside.

The 12AX7EH is much different, and looks like a real 12AX7.

Voskhod do not is other New Sensor plant.
Is other company.
Voskhod make excelent tubes and do not make bad copies of famous tubes as New Sensor.

Yes, Voskhod make the standard Russian 6Н2П-ЕВ and related designs, which are used as ECC83/12AX7 substitutes. I believe they have been sold as Sovtek, or other New Sensor brands in the past. The old Sovtek 12AX7WA looks just like a Voskhod 6Н2П inside.

The 12AX7EH is much different, and looks like a real 12AX7.

Russian tubes could be ordered from ''Èñòîê2''. Ðàäèîëàìïû - ïî÷òîé. Ðàäèîëàìïû, ïàíåëüêè, ýëåêòðîâàêóóìíûå ïðèáîðû. (and some tubes from partsconnexion.com like native Svetlana one's) Here is Voshod 6N2P-IR (6Н2П-ЕР) http://istok2.com/photo/566.jpg they do have them in stock.

However Amperex PQ 6DJ8 (6N23P) or 6922 are a way better tubes (my GRAAF 13.5B II was equipped with 6922 best preamp I ever owned or was able to audition ever). Conrad Johnson favors 6N30P.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.