My new 300B Amp
I am proud to show you my new SE 300B Amplifier.
It uses a lot of top notch components, like:
- EML 300B valves.
- Western Electric 417A valves.
- Svetlana black anode 5U4 valves.
- Yamamoto teflon valve bases.
- Elna Cerafine caps.
- Shinkoh signal resistors.
- TDO chatode resistors.
- Mills resistors.
- Lundahl power amp + 6 choqes.
- hammond choques.
- Tentlabs filament and heater supplies (1 for each valve).
- Hashimoto interstage + output transformers.
- Nordost + teflon insulated silver wire for power lines.
- Audio Consulting cryo treated pure single grain silver wire for signal.
The sound? well who heard it simply have said that this was one of the best ever heard independent of price.
Congratulations - great looking build - I especially admire the dressing of the wiring under the chassis - it may not be seen every day, but it certainly will be a matter of pride for the builder!
I like it! I like it! :up: :up: Especially the wiring underneath. :hbeat:
Would you be willing to share the schematic? I'm curious to see your circuit. Very nice build!
|All times are GMT. The time now is 03:53 PM.|
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2014 diyAudio