• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Started work on my stereo 7027a PSE amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Took the schematic from a well known PSE807 amp, and swapped to 7027a's vs the 807's, though later I will test the 807's in it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Got the transformer installed today, NOS Tektronix Unit, out of a Massive 4 module Oscilloscope, Overkill for 2 PSE 7027a mono blocks, But I really dig the end bell!

Had to show off the NOS clear top, side getter 12au7a

Forgive the atrocious image quality (or lack there of) it's the best my blackberry can muster.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.