• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

New Self-Powered ROHS compliant electronic device invented!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Today I've invented a self-powered electronic device. It is made of ROHS - compliant organic materials.

Attachments

• OrganicTube.jpg
    OrganicTube.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 210
It may satisfy ROHS, but what about fire regulations? And volatile hydrocarbons? Carcinogens? It is clear that such devices are quite unsafe, and could never be used in a domestic setting.

Actually, it is self-recyclable. Carbon dioxide and water are consumed by plants.

However, thermal safety is an issue, but it is out of ROHS concern!

In domestic settings predecessors of such devices were used many ages, so precedent exist.

Oh, Enlightened one! You've sparked my interest, and I'm dripping with excitement! Send me a matched pair!

I will post an e-pay link. :D

Edit: it has 1400 degrees peak on anode.

Last edited:
In domestic settings predecessors of such devices were used many ages, so precedent exist.
When the Health and Safety people come knocking on your door you may need to prove continuous use of this technology in order to claim "grandfather rights". In Europe if you stop doing something then it becomes dangerous so you can't start doing it again without a lot of paperwork, but if you have always done it then it is perfectly safe!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.