eschematic amplifier sinle end 12at7 6av6 6bq5 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Tubes / Valves

Tubes / Valves All about our sweet vacuum tubes :) Threads about Musical Instrument Amps of all kinds should be in the Instruments & Amps forum

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 9th May 2010, 12:47 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default eschematic amplifier sinle end 12at7 6av6 6bq5

Please if they can get me the circuit that I have to reform an amplifier hi fi sorry for my English, I'm Argentine and I speak Spanish
Old 9th May 2010, 01:25 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

I take it you need to rebuild a single ended amp. Is this a guitar amp?
Old 9th May 2010, 04:03 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Duttman View Post
I take it you need to rebuild a single ended amp. Is this a guitar amp?
Thank you for the answer, I have a circuit hi fi for audio, not for guitar, and has valve 12ax7 in control of tone, 6av6 in the prior and single end of 6bq5 output transformers has a third exit realimentando catodo of the 6av6 and I want to upgrade the era of a ranser high fidelity tocadisco
Old 9th May 2010, 05:03 PM   #4
el156 is offline el156  Portugal
diyAudio Member

Default Amplificador 6bq5

Quote:
Originally Posted by refrigeracionguido View Post
Please if they can get me the circuit that I have to reform an amplifier hi fi sorry for my English, I'm Argentine and I speak Spanish
Ola !
Maybe is better you write in spanish! Nao percebi o que tu pretendes ! quieres un esquema con essas valvulas?
Para um tocadiscos?
Buena Suerte
Old 9th May 2010, 05:31 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Gracias por la respuesta, tengo un circuito hi fi para audio, no para guitarra, con válvula 12ax7 en control de tono, 6av6 en el pre y 6bq5 de salida con transformadores con una tercera salida realimentando el catodo de la 6av6 y quiero lo quiero modernizar nesecito un buen circuito para modernizarlo
Old 9th May 2010, 07:19 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Gracias por la respuesta, tengo un circuito hi fi para audio, no para guitarra, con válvula 12ax7 en control de tono, 6av6 en el pre y 6bq5 de salida con transformadores con una tercera salida realimentando el catodo de la 6av6 y quiero lo quiero modernizar nesecito un buen circuito para modernizarlo

I don't understand Spanish, but enough of what's posted to make some sense has gotten through. A stereo SE amp that uses 12AX7s in the tone control circuitry and a 6AV6 as a driver for an EL84 "final" needs to be rebuilt. Tone controls are out of favor, as few recordings benefit and those that don't benefit get fouled up. I suggest that a variant of the RH84 be built. The 6AB4 contains the same triode as the 12AT7/ECC81 shown and would drop right in to the socket currently occupied by the 6AV6. That leaves the 12AX7 available for other duty. Personally, I would build a phono section. However, if you are adamant about having tone controls, the attached Max Robinson design could be modified to replace the AC coupled cathode followers with DC coupled ZVN0545A source followers, making a single 12AX7 in each channel satisfactory.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tone_Control.jpg (27.8 KB, 223 views)
Old 9th May 2010, 07:25 PM   #7
el156 is offline el156  Portugal
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Ola!
Mas tu amplificador esta trabajando? talvez no nesecites muitas modificaciones! Cambiar los electroliticos ? Las valvulas estan buenas?
Gracias
Old 9th May 2010, 08:21 PM   #8
Speakerholic
diyAudio Moderator

This is an English speaking forum. If you wish to post in another language, you must also post in English.

Si publica en español o cualquier idioma, puesto también en Inglés (Google translator)
Old 9th May 2010, 08:40 PM   #9
diyAudio Member

Thank you, please post the answer to question that I edit it
Old 10th May 2010, 12:29 PM   #10
diyAudio Member

consegui este circuite, y les pregunto si les parece de buen diseño

I got this circuit, and ask if you think of good design
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ampliel84original.jpg (72.4 KB, 198 views)

Hide this!Advertise here!