• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Ultra Low Cost 6P1P Push Pull Schematic,PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all.

I has this project ago about one year,I very like by low cost but nice design,I used 6h1P-EV for pre amplifiel and convert phase,two 6P1P for part power amplifier,there are full about it.

Attachments

• 6p1p pp.GIF
    6p1p pp.GIF
    20.4 KB · Views: 2,277
  • MAY.JPG
    MAY.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 1,702
  • HOAN%20CHINH.JPG
    HOAN%20CHINH.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,553
Wellcome meeting to you,my english very bad,to make mistakes in spelling very much

Many of us aren't native English speakers so don't worry about your language, we all make mistakes :) With ongoing participation in English lnaguage forums your language skills are likely to improve !

Back on topic: can you post more details about output transformers (number of turns etc.) used in your amplifier ? These are usually the most expensive item in tube amplifiers so I'm curious how you managed to keep the cost at $50.

Thank Arnulf.

My Output transformer used EI66,pri 10K(2.5K-0-2.5K),second 8 ohm.

Number of turns pri : 1600T x 2, wire 0.18mm

Number of turns sec: 90T cheap 3,wire 0.5mm.

Ultra low cost by tube $0.5/1pcs, PCB two layer $8/1pcs( 24x32 cm),chassis $3.5,OPT EI66 $3.5,Power trans $3.5...

My design schematic and PCB,resistor,capacitor...very low cost.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.