• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Maplin

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Has anyone got a paper copy of the Maplin Catalogue to hand?

I was in there the other day getting some RF chokes, at the bottom of the page I noticed they had a range of NTC Thermistors; I've been looking for them on the web site for ages with no luck; If some one could give me the part codes I'd apriciate it.

I need a higher resistance like 33ohms at 25'c; you have anythink like that?
I'll have a look, i'm guessing i'll need to look at less than 200W PSU's.

I can't guarantee anything but if i happen to have anything you are more than welcome to them. Most of what i have is more than or equal to 200W PSU wise, no worries on stripping stuff as if i want to do anything i'll make it myself ;)

Give me a bit of time to find stuff & measure cold resistances & i might be able to help.

I'll have a look, i'm guessing i'll need to look at less than 200W PSU's.

I can't guarantee anything but if i happen to have anything you are more than welcome to them. Most of what i have is more than or equal to 200W PSU wise, no worries on stripping stuff as if i want to do anything i'll make it myself ;)

Give me a bit of time to find stuff & measure cold resistances & i might be able to help.

Your a true Gent;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.