• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

TubeLab SE, Finally

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,
After weeks of tweaking my Tubelab SE 300B, it is finally alive and singing well. I had a problem with heat before with the regulator shutting down due to inadequate heatsinking. I added a sink 4X the size of what used to be there and voila! No more shutting down. Here she is.....playing some Brubeck on my horns. Thank you. Godspeed.

John Revilla
Doc Jr 8156

Attachments

• 300b.jpg
    300b.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 328
I got to make a box for mine. I stuffed the board and its sat waiting for months since then.

It seems to take me about a year from finishing the circuit and getting it all running the way I like, till the point I build the case for it!
I've got a pre-amp laying open on my floor right now that I use daily. I hate to tear it all apart for a week to get it in its chassis. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.