• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

were can i get transformers from

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hey-Hey!!!,
Heyboer TX in Grand Haven MI. Power and signal. Custom designs, vintage designs( both power and output ), you name it, they can do it. E-I and C-core too. Rebuilds of damaged ones too. Very nice folks to deal with and a very nice payment scheme: the bill arrives with the product; no pay and wait...wait...wait...
cheers,
Douglas

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
hey-Hey!!!,
Heyboer TX in Grand Haven MI. Power and signal. Custom designs, vintage designs( both power and output ), you name it, they can do it. E-I and C-core too. Rebuilds of damaged ones too. Very nice folks to deal with and a very nice payment scheme: the bill arrives with the product; no pay and wait...wait...wait...
cheers,
Douglas

Hey Doug,
Just occurred to me that I should talk to these guys about some c core 5K interstage transformers for my GM70 project. Can you shoot me an email at home address (or via nnetg) with their contact information?

Tnx

Disabled Account
Joined 2006
Hey Doug,
Just occurred to me that I should talk to these guys about some c core 5K interstage transformers for my GM70 project. Can you shoot me an email at home address (or via nnetg) with their contact information?

Tnx

Please excuse my enthusiastic interruption, but according to TransformerSuppliers - diyAudio they are at...

Heyboer Transformers
17382 Hayes St.
Grand Haven, Michigan 49417
Phone: 616-842-5830
url=http://www.heyboertransformers.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.