• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

pre amp output delay circuit?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
NE 555 timer

You could use a NE555 timer chip to get you any time delay you want. It could drive a relay connected to the output. Use a small resistor in the output circuit ( series with the output capacitor ) and relay contacts shorting to ground when the coil is not energised. That way the relay contacts will not be in the signal path.
The whole circuit could be powered by the heater supply.

You could use a NE555 timer chip to get you any time delay you want. It could drive a relay connected to the output. Use a small resistor in the output circuit ( series with the output capacitor ) and relay contacts shorting to ground when the coil is not energised. That way the relay contacts will not be in the signal path.
The whole circuit could be powered by the heater supply.

thank you :) ,and may you have the schematic for this?

"...............and may you have the schematic for this? ........."

No I don't but I could put one up for you. However I am going out of town in a few hours time and will be back on Monday. So if you don't see one please post again.
What is the power supply for the heater? Can you put up a circuit diagram of the heater power supply. Transformer rating and rectifier circuit if you use dc for the heater. It could be 6 V or 12 V or something close to it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.